Family Law Legal Costs
You are most likely experiencing a very difficult time and legal costs in family law is an added pressure in an already stressful situation. If you want upfront disclosure of your estimated legal cost that is accurate and based on years of experience, then contact Gillard Family Lawyers. The disclosure will be broken down for you in stages such as documenting settlements, negotiations and mediations, court proceedings, interim hearings and final hearings.
We also offer a $220 initial consultation and in most circumstances we are able to make an appointment during the week that you contact us.
Family Law – Legal Aid Costs
Your Legal Fees will be paid by Legal Aid NSW. In some matters Legal Aid may require a small contribution from clients. This will be made known to you at the time your Legal Aid is approved.
Wills and Estate Planning Legal Costs
Our Professional Costs inclusive of GST for the drafting of:
- Standard Will for a single person $550
- Standard Wills for couples $990
- Standard Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian for a single person $990
- Standard Wills, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian for couples $1650
- Power of Attorney $330
- Enduring Guardian $330
We offer the following payment methods:
- Electronic Transfer
- EFTPOS including credit cards. We except all cards including Master, Visa and American Express
- Bank Cheque