Are you going through a family law separation?
We can help you. Child custody disputes, property divisions and divorce are just some of the issues faced by married or defacto couples that separate. An experienced family lawyer can sit down with and explain how the Family Law Act applies to your circumstances. Our family law solicitors specialise in all areas including divorce and de facto relationships, and represent your interest in family law Court proceedings.
We are affordable family lawyers
You can contact one of our family law solicitors to make an initial appointment and receive preliminary advice for a fixed fee of $220. We will provide to you an estimate of your entire expected legal costs for the different stages of your family law matter. The estimate is based on years of experience of negotiating settlements and attending family law court proceedings.
We have experience in:
- Interim and Final Hearings in the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court
- Filing of Initiating Applications
- Filing of Response Documents
- Drafting and Filing of Family Law Parenting Plans
- Seeking Recovery Orders for the return of a child
- Child Support Appeals and Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance Applications
- Grandparents seeking time with children
- De Facto Relationship Property Settlement
- De Facto Relationship Parenting Arrangements
- Family Law Contravention Applications
- Legal Advice on Binding Financial Agreements
- Divorce Applications and Divorce Hearings
- Legal Aid Application
- Attending Early Intervention Family Law Mediation Conferences
- Conciliation conferences at the Family Court
- Legal Advice on pre-negotiated Property Settlements
- Legal Advice on pre-negotiated Parenting Plans and Consent Orders.
Do you need a family lawyer in Newcastle to attend court and represent?
You may have been served with family law court papers already and have an upcoming directions hearing at the Federal Circuit Court or Family Court in Newcastle. Alternatively, your matter may have reached a point where you need to make an urgent application to court to preserve property that is being transferred or to protect children at risk of harm due to parental conflict, mental health or family violence.
Contact us to make an appointment and talk to one of our experienced lawyers about your situation. Our family lawyer will explain to you the court process and what factors to consider when filing an urgent court application such as a recovery order or injunction.
We can represent you at a first return date, directions hearings, interim hearings, conciliation conferences, early intervention mediation conferences and final hearings.
Divorce lawyers in Newcastle
Most clients dealing with the breakup of their family unit will need to come to an agreement on:
We can attend family law mediations, conciliation conferences, divorce hearings, or negotiate out of Court settlements. If an agreement is reached, we are able to document and file Consent Orders with the Family Court.
If you have valid concerns about the safety of your child or the disposal of property by your partner then we are able to seekOrders withrim Court Orders. Click here for more legal advice about Divorce.
Legal Aid family law divorce lawyers Newcastle
We have the required family law experience to be on the panel for Legal Aid New South Wales. You can make an application for a grant directly with Legal Aid and nominate us as your lawyer or contact our office.